The Dele & Eric Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Okay, so how many of you are lurking here to see Eric dig out Dele for hitting the post this evening? That's what I love about this team: when Dele hit the post when it was easier to score all I could think was "Eric is gonna take the piss outta him for that". In a good way, obvs.

I know he's just returning banter, but I'm actually really pleased to see this. Part of what makes Alli so good is his Gascoigne-esque belief in himself, and subsequent attempts to do the outrageous (the Palace goal being the best example, but also his nutmegs etc). If he's instantly falling back on his wonder goal, then it hopefully shows that belief hasn't gone. Which is really important - at any time but particularly at this stage of the season.

CgbwRaMWIAE8DXW.jpg

The love its there!

Back
Top Bottom