The Dele & Eric Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

pleb

Enjoy the Moment

This budding comedy duo needs their own thread because they are apparently always trying to put one over each-other!

Not since CHIPS was on TV have I had such a man-crush on two men!!
chips-tv-series.jpg

Delli on the left, Dier on the right... obviously!

Top bantz!

Dier coming off a bit more normal/human compared to his usual stiff/droning sky/MOTD interview style. His english has definitely improved, funny when he used to have they odd Portuguese accent.

There's obviously some in-joke about Mousa starting at 1:50. Anyone know what that is about?
Dier also went onto say that "you're not going to get on with everyone". As much as we'd like to think that everyone gets on and hold hands at the club, it's unlikely. It could just be that they don't get on that well. It's not a big deal.

Dier also went onto say that "you're not going to get on with everyone". As much as we'd like to think that everyone gets on and hold hands at the club, it's unlikely. It could just be that they don't get on that well. It's not a big deal.
He's obviously talking about Dele when he says that I would have thought.

Love it. Good to see the banter, you'd only speak like that to someone you really get on well with. Sometimes I think we forget that they are teenagers/very young men doing a man's job. They are mature where it counts - on the field of play. Good to see them having a muck about and letting their hair down.

Back
Top Bottom