Swansea v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pleeeeeeeease.....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease dont talk to me Sammy.....Im not interested.....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease top

Wanker

You might have noticed that up until today I've refrained from engaging with you since well before the Leicester game. Possibly not, because you argue with so many people that you probably forget who you're arguing with day to day, but someone advised me that you're not worth the time and they where right.

You quoted my post that wasn't directed at you at you and used it out of context to support your tedious rhetoric, as is your way. I was civil and polite with you in my attempt to remain passive you but you continued to provoke and mock me.

You wanted to get a rise out of me and it worked. I'm concious that the last few pages have been tedious as fuck for the majority, so I apologise for that.

You're a troll of the highest order Sammy of that there is NO doubt. A good one admittedly, but the fact that you thrive on negativity and confrontation is nothing to be proud of.

Last edited:
You might have noticed that up until today I've refrained from engaging with you since well before the Leicester game. Possibly not, because you argue with so many people that you probably forget who you're arguing with day to day, but someone advised me that you're not worth the time and they where right.

You quoted my post that wasn't directed at you at you and used it out of context to support your tedious rhetoric, as is your way. I was civil and polite with you in my attempt to remain passive you but you continued to provoke and mock me.

You wanted to get a rise out of me and it worked. I'm concious that the last few pages have been tedious as fuck for the majority, so I apologise for that.

You're a troll of the highest order Sammy of that there is NO doubt. A good one admittedly, but the fact that you thrive on negativity and confrontation is nothing to be proud of.

Poch? No
Swansea match? No
Kane? No
Signings? No
DM? No
Top 4? No
Squad quality? No

Thought not....just another off topic post about how much you dont like responding to me.

Yep...Im a troll.....keep bickering with me though, you self aware lacking troll feeding fuckwit.

It's so obvious Sammy isn't a troll, it's painful.

He's a YID.
Yes he is (a yid) What l find curious is you've been slaughtering people for questioning the transfer window (as l did) but when Sammy does it you spring to his defence? That makes you a creep doesn't it. He's gonna be my pal first.

Last edited:
Wait so the next Spurs match is in 10 DAYS? Fucking hell beam me up Patrick

GIF-classic-disappointed-face-palm-facepalm-oh-brother-Picard-GIF.gif

Arguing with people on the Internet - one of life's great pointless exercises.
Everyone has their point of view.
Luckily, no one gives a toss about mine. :harrylol:

Haha. Classic.

We have also gone at it:

Players - Jan Vertonghen

May I also add to the record...gotta trust ole Gibbsy on that old argument too after the dust has settled.

I can sense Arcspace's etcs heart drop reading those Gibbsy and Sammy exchanges. It's what he lives for. Shattered.

:vertna:

Witchfinder General.

What the troll accusers don't know, is THEY are WORSE than trolls. They have no interest in Spurs or talking about it. They just come for the drama and to direct pent up frustration on someone be it me, Lev or whatever.

Infinite sadness. Sammy TALKS ABOUT SPURS. I TALK ABOUT SPURS. Some people just can't take being wrong. I admit I was wrong about Paulinho early on. I admitted I was wrong about Rose when he won me over with violence if not technique/awareness.

The length people go to...vile posts, threats and lies. Over a forum?

Last edited:
I think you need help. You seem to lack an awareness that time and events actually connect things together to form a sequence.

For example, during the course of a conversation, things are said, that can be related to, later on.

You seem to have the knack of taking everything in isolation, as if a previous comment (even if a few seconds ago) is now null and void.

I'll help you out here, as a gesture of good will:

You claim that I want Lloris, Vertonghen and Sandro sold.

So?

Deal with it.

Do you understand that much? Deal with what I "want".....as opposed to the actual statement you made.

Thats an extremely logical assumption. I actually feel stupid explaining it. God knows how you feel on a daily basis.

I went to go like this and realized I already had.

The length people go to...vile posts, threats and lies. Over a forum?

Aw, I know Gibbs.. it must suck being the victim of such abusive attacks. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we all feel so, so so bad for you.

They have no interest in Spurs or talking about it. They just come for the drama

Players - Danny Rose

I love how civil everyone was being in the Danny Rose thread before you came along. Pages 64-67 you can see exactly where it all starts to fall apart -- once you start spouting off your shit and insulting Rose/other posters alike. Yet we're dramatic.

Sammy TALKS ABOUT SPURS. I TALK ABOUT SPURS

Don't compare yourself to Sammy -- Sammy is actually intelligent, and possesses a decent understanding of the game. You... not so much. When Sammy talks bad about Spurs, you can tell it's because he cares. When you talk bad about Spurs, it's pure vitriol. Hatred just for the sake of hatred. That isn't being a fan.

Some people just can't take being wrong. I admit I was wrong about Paulinho early on. I admitted I was wrong about Rose when he won me over with violence if not technique/awareness.

Was it admitting you were wrong about Rose when you went out of your way to criticize him for his motm performance? You're a real saint, Gibbs. Admitting you were wrong.. wow, you possess something the rest of us sure don't have!

Okay? I was wrong about him not being special

Oh, nevermind. It's a normal thing we all do. Go take a shit and pat yourself on the back for it.

Back
Top Bottom