Swansea v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Chadli hate is remarkable.

For every player somebody wants dropped, there is another being backed to get a game....such is life.

There is a difference between thinking somebody is not very good, and hating them. If he plays well, great....its opinions on a forum.

If Spurs fans at the game start shouting at him "Oi Chadli, you're shit", then its a problem. But, they wont, so get over it.

For every player somebody wants dropped, there is another being backed to get a game....such is life.

There is a difference between thinking somebody is not very good, and hating them. If he plays well, great....its opinions on a forum.

If Spurs fans at the game start shouting at him "Oi Chadli, you're shit", then its a problem. But, they wont, so get over it.

Agreed. Significantly fewer dolphin references these days though.

PLEASE Lamela PLEASE continue your form and the metamorphosis into £50m-man. A goal and two assists, Kane getting a brace in a 3-0 demolition that sends a message across the land. It's our time now. Our time.

Agreed. Significantly fewer dolphin references these days though.

Which is more about the dangers of rating players through twitter and not what they do on the pitch.

Chadli has never been very good. He's always been a decent option, who plays average more than he plays well.
His goals are important, and he can be a threat. A decent option that should not be first name on the team sheet.

People rode the wave (no pun intended) of this dolphin stuff, and much like Holtby being funny on twitter, decided he was a right lad so should start every game.

When the novelty wears off though, only the average footballer remains..

Relax Webbo, Chadli is just the 'hated of the month' Some other poor cunt will get it for the whole of november I expect.
Yeah probably true. People have to have an avenue for their frustrations I guess. It's as if people expect every player to be an absolute A grade player and bang in 30 a season.

Any radio link too thanks as I'm doing something that involves using my eyes

Bless all your cotton gussets

watermark.php

Come on you Spurs, cheering them on while on my hols in Tenerife, the bar is also showing the Man U v Gooners, let's hope this is a good afternoon to be a Spurs fan abroad as im sitting amongst loads of Gooners.

Back
Top Bottom