Swansea v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fearing a Sunday hangover of sorts but hopefully can still turn them over. Kane and Dier have played a lot and probably covered serious ground compared to many. I'm guessing Poch will keep playing Dier as he'll be suspended and rest soon enough. He'll keep playing Kane as there is no other option, particularly with Son now out for weeks.

POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE... just think POSITIVE!

We beat Man City last week FFS, we need to take the positive confidence from that and use it against our opponents, rather than the negative assumption that somehow we aren't allowed to follow up a decent, comprehensive win against one of the title favourites, with an equally comprehensive win against a mid-table Premier League team... we don't have to be that team... we can, believe it or not, take form and confidence into the next game!
Swansea should be bricking it... they're about to face a team that have just beaten one of the big boys 4-1... just think what we are we capable of when we put our minds to it... that's what we need to instill into the team, to strike fear into the opposition.
I'd be shitting myself right now if I was from South Wales!

1 more game and then they have a decent rest, full strength team for this one, really hoping we get a few ppl back from physio room after the break, thankfully dier has 2 weeks to recover but I've no clue how he isn't in the England squad tbh

Wet Spam down 2-0 at half
If.............
That score holds, Everton and the Gooners lose (very possible) and Spurs get all three at Swansea...............

Top four!!!!!!!!!!

To qualify for CL we have to average 2 points a game (MANU the recent exception last season) so it's a 4 pointer tomorrow and a 4 pointer against the bindippers...win those two
and we are back on course.

Unless you've just popped forwards 24hrs in your time machine, that's a VERY specific scoreline/scorer/time of goal... know summit we don't?
...and if so, should I put my house on it happening???
I'll take your bet and you'll win a whole packet of monster much if you win!

Back
Top Bottom