Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
honestly though i reckon it will tosin and a young promising cb

hatate most likely when we ditch maddison and jota as sons backup

would everyone be happy with that?
I didn’t realise Tapsoba has so long on his contract. He will cost a huge amount and Leverkusen know that his star is only going to rise.

I’m not sure who we will get at CB.

I actually think we will end up with Maddison as Levy has had a hard on for him for a few years. Think we wanted Conte to take him.

I didn’t realise Tapsoba has so long on his contract. He will cost a huge amount and Leverkusen know that his star is only going to rise.

I actually think we will end up with Maddison as Levy has had a hard on for him for a few years. Think we wanted Conte to take him.
unless leicester go down to 45 we wont get him

can you see levy paying more for a player in the championship with one year left

look at raya

Haaaaaaaaang on............... Unless you can provide a photo of you and Ali G in the same room, my suspicions will continue to grow.
Hahah, I'm more the Guillem Balagué figure, in an open neck Ralph Lauren shirt, chinos and sockless deck shoes, polishing off a €3.50 bottle of Somontano (Glarima de Sommos, highly recommended bargain red wine fans) and quoting Cervantes

Lol that last bit!

Romero was a pretty integral part of that defense that conceded a zillion goals last season...but yeah we'd likely be even shitter without him in the side.

All I want is him to start acting like a grownup and not give away silly fouls, pens, red cards. Don't think that's too much to ask?

For all his quality, you can't deny he's mad frustrating with his recklessness.
I agree he’s a mad bastard.

He does need to calm down.

Just want it to happen naturally so we don’t kill his edge like we got baited into with Dele.

Hahah, I'm more the Guillem Balagué figure, in an open neck Ralph Lauren shirt, chinos and sockless deck shoes, polishing off a €3.50 bottle of Somontano (Glarima de Sommos, highly recommended bargain red wine fans) and quoting Cervantes

#ITK :adesalute:

....Do you have Patreon? :sonhmm:

Although he's a windbag, I like Alastair Gold, he's a Spurs fan who had a dull hack's job but lucked out and got a gig that most of us would die for.

He's also the nearest thing we have to an "embedded" journo, a common thing here and in Barcelona (and to some extent in Valencia and Seville). It's rare (as with Marca hacks) that he gets something wildly wrong, I always get the impression that he takes his profession very seriously.
Basically the best source for Spurs info.

O’Keefe and the Athletic guys have their moments but AG is the most consistent

I agree he’s a mad bastard.

He does need to calm down.

Just want it to happen naturally so we don’t kill his edge like we got baited into with Dele.

The right partner will naturally calm him down. That needn't mean outright baby-sitting him either.

I think it will help him mentally not feeling like he needs to be a one-man-army at times too.

I haven't seen Arge play much, but I suspect he's not as rash for them.

Since summer 2019 money spent hasn’t been the issue. It’s HOW it’s been spent.

Add in all the money spent hiring and firing managers and the staff.
I push back against "the money spent hasn't been the issue" to the extent that the squad refreshing and reconstruction has been at every moment insufficient to the scale of the problem created by the previous shocking and irresponsible underinvestment.

The fullness of the last decade still represents total negligence as to the quality of the squad.

We're still miles short of getting anywhere near making up that deficit, and that's with Kane.

Maddison is this summers Richarlison .

In terms of singings.

Back
Top Bottom