Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
We all saw him play this season.

He’s nothing like Maddison. Great fit for Barcodes

He's a good player. That's where it ends really.

He's not a game changer and he's not a player other teams around them would be worried about.

The only worry about the deal is the fact Newcastle are willing to spend 70m on the likes of Tonali. Imagine what else they're willing to spend

Although he's a windbag, I like Alastair Gold...
Actually, I find his long-windedness endearing. My wife, family and friends all take the piss out of me for the same, especially with a glass or two of vino tinto inside me (like today, Mavis is away).

It shows his desire to expand on a idea, back in the day the beatniks called it a stream of consciousness.

Compare and contrast to modern discourse: OMG, WTF ??!?!? LMFAO!!!?!?!!

I know who I'm down with, hepcats.

63b07cebb2643.jpeg

(Pic shows: My kind of guys, pictured earlier)

Prof on COYS:

Not only working on gk and mid. Initial list of cb targets cut down to those approved by Ange. Two approaches made so far - one young and promising, the other a little older and more experienced. If they seem doable we’ll negotiate. If not we’ll move on. Would like 3 new defenders for the squad - number depends on outgoings. Ange bullish he can coach up some of our youngsters and a few of our under performers which is music to the boss’s ears. Lol

some bullshit itk

depressing read if thats the aim this summer

You have a problem with Ange wanting 3 new defenders, a Maddison-type and improving some of our young players and those who struggled last season?

i.e.
Son
Kulu
Porro
Spence
Bissouma
Udogie (to arrive)
Divine (maybe?)

Ali G already laid out our blueprint for the summer and it's pretty much as everyone expected and most said they wanted.

Drop the inane and unjustified crying.

Last edited:
so basically another manager that thinks he can work with this lot

i honestly think that's levy's tick for a manager
To be fair, if that's relating to the supposed ITK of:

Ange bullish he can coach up some of our youngsters and a few of our under performers

Then I wouldn't take it as simply meaning he's happy with the existing squad. It seems pretty clear we're having a cull and bringing in plenty of new faces. I'm actually happy he's seemingly more keen to dip into the academy/youth than previous coaches.

so basically another manager that thinks he can work with this lot

i honestly think that's levy's tick for a manager
Have you seen the turn over of players when Ange joins clubs?

8 Players @ Brisbane Roar
10 Players @ Melbourne Victory.

He is known for massive churn in squads when he joins a club. Even as Australia Manager he moved away from using a lot of their experienced players to using younger players.

Actually, I find his long-windedness endearing. My wife, family and friends all take the piss out of me for the same, especially with a glass or two of vino tinto inside me (like today, Mavis is away).

It shows his desire to expand on a idea, back in the day the beatniks called it a stream of consciousness.

Compare and contrast to modern discourse: OMG, WTF ??!?!? LMFAO!!!?!?!!

I know who I'm down with, hepcats.

63b07cebb2643.jpeg

(Pic shows: My kind of guys, pictured earlier)

Haaaaaaaaang on............... Unless you can provide a photo of you and Ali G in the same room, my suspicions will continue to grow.

Back
Top Bottom