Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great to see another deal done. Fair play to Levy and Co, it's been a fantastic window. Things are definitely looking promising for thefuture.

Fucking hell Levy might be dying of something, how many signings is that now? Fair play to ENIC and Levy I can't knock them anymore, they have gone above and beyond this window, some real quality signings and if we now sign a CB that will be the cherry on the cake.

I feel like we're moneybags FC lads LMAO.

According to Aly Gold his work permit doesn't start having effect until Monday so he won't be in the squad for Sunday.

He'll wear number 45.

Just got back from a steakhouse where I had a 1.2kg tomahawk steak and a couple of rum cocktails with 60 day aged beef fat in them! Coming back with a full belly, a light head, and hearing this striker news... Well I'm in fucking heaven!

Back
Top Bottom