Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am genuinely shocked.

It was never on. It was nothing more than a ploy to get Lo Celso.

And no, Fernandes isn't a plan B for Dybala. We don't have the Dybala money. We weren't going to spend £160,000,000+ without recuperating anything back tonight.

Fernandes is only a possibility if the Lo Celso deal fucks up and even then, time is not on our side for it

Hi friends, I am here with probably unwelcome news. Unfortunately I need to advice you to keep your hopes down for Dybala.
Insights here in Italy have him with a full agreement with Inter, and that is why he refused the ManU transfer and he will most likely refuse a Tottenham transfer. Juve will probably end up swapping him with Icardi.

I wouldn't be too sad though. Dybala is a nice player but I don't think he would really make a difference for Spurs.

But we'll see in a few hours anyways.

Hi friends, I am here with probably unwelcome news. Unfortunately I need to advice you to keep your hopes down for Dybala.
Insights here in Italy have him with a full agreement with Inter, and that is why he refused the ManU transfer and he will most likely refuse a Tottenham transfer. Juve will probably end up swapping him with Icardi.

I wouldn't be too sad though. Dybala is a nice player but I don't think he would really make a difference for Spurs.

But we'll see in a few hours anyways.
Why would he wanna go to inter? They are shit!!

Dybala was never on, be real.

Cant be coincidence that as soon as we leak Dybala information, Lo Celso pretty much gets wrapped up despite 2 months of trying.

Stop doing it to yourselves and be happy with Ndombele, Sessegnon and Lo Celso.

Back
Top Bottom