Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WHO WANTS WANYAMA?
Tottenham
are open to getting Vincent Wanyama a new club by the end of the day... But they can't find a destination for him.
Bournemouth were interested in the Kenyan international but they have since signed Phillip Billing, while Brighton look set to land Aaron Mooy and Burnley are interested in Danny Drinkwater - all of which could have been possible destinations for him.

- Sky
Plenty of time to clear players out to Europe, window still open for selling .....

Di Marzio saying we do not need a medical for Dybala :pochfacepalm: SHIT IS GETTING REAL

That can't possibly be true.

Aaaaaalthough, maybe that's why he played yesterday. Part to allow goodbyes, part because it would make the medical easier/faster, as he's proven I would still think, we would still need to check for underlying issues, potential heart conditions and such.
Fuck, it's off.

:levyeyes:

I cannot locate where I should click to vote: Distinctly not funny, you cunt :pochcry:

Back
Top Bottom