Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First mention of get out of my club...

When did Spurs fans morph into the self entitle cunts like Woolwich?
£150m war chest. When was that ever officially stated.
Its a paper story that has become fact.
Get out of my club.
Cunt.
3 top 4 finishes and these cunts act like Woolwich fans.
Fuck right off.
Going down again would be preferable to having cunts like this on board.
Weed them out.
Probably won’t renew the ST when we drop out of top 4. Which, with or without signings, is a strong possibility every season.
Can’t see success when it’s there.
We have actually not sold our best players either.

Want trophies every season then fuck off to Man City or Man U.
More chance with them.
We won 3 trophies in the 80’s. That’s the last time we ‘dominated’

I wonder what Adrian Durhams show is going to be about.. If only we could read his mind and predict what might happen..
I imagine he'll do a rational analysis of our Youth set-up...

Oooooooor just resort to playing a three hour continuous loop of that fucking annoying little kid screeching;
"HEAD'S GONE HEAD'S GONE HEAD'S GONE HEAD'S GONE HEAD'S GONE HEAD'S GONE HEAD'S GONE HEAD'S GONE..."

The fucking scenes if we win the league after this window.

best-day-ever-mlsg41.jpg

Big winners here if we don't sign anyone is Manu.

Maureen is on his last season and if he gets offed early they will bring in a caretaker and take Poch next season. You can't blame him either really. He's taken this group of players further than anyone could but not been backed.

Back
Top Bottom