Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whoever thinks poch is happy with this bullshit is just taking the piss. What did you expect? To call levy a fucking tight ass lying cunt to the media?
And don’t give me the “we can’t improve the squad”. The board failed. And Toby will end up at United.
Counter question. You think Levy and the board are happy with this?

But if he’s saying that he’s happy with the squad and would only buy to strengthen it then we could assume that there’s no one available that he would want
Or no one available that we could get. Either way, I think it's possible to be simultaneously disappointed with our business during this window and be happy with our squad (assuming there are no nasty surprises between now and the end of the transfer window).

Whoever thinks poch is happy with this bullshit is just taking the piss. What did you expect? To call levy a fucking tight ass lying cunt to the media?
And don’t give me the “we can’t improve the squad”. The board failed. And Toby will end up at United.
He can both not be happy, and not think levy is a fucking tight ass lying cunt. I think people are just projecting their own feelings into Poch.

No sellINGS & no buyINGS apparently
fonejacker_isp_man.jpg

Yeah, the guy's seething!!!

He's a class above.

...and you compare that to some of the END OF THE WORLD drivel spouted by SSN that we DIDN'T SIGN A PLAYER...

I'm surprised they haven't put a helpline number up for The Samaritans in their little Yellow ticker yet!

He can both not be happy, and not think levy is a fucking tight ass lying cunt. I think people are just projecting their own feelings into Poch.
Exactly. Poch can be disappointed in the window ending up as it did without ending up enemies with Levy. Levy is angry and disappointed as well guaranteed

Does anyone know why the transfer window countdown clock on SSN is counting down in hundredths of a second? I'm slightly worried that my TV is going to blow up at the end.

Back
Top Bottom