Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Red card for ‘ahh... bless’. Nobody understands your points. They’re rubbish, contradictory and full of shit. And you’re a pathological liar.

I wondered how long it would take you to come back making up fairy tales and here you are.

If you remember yesterday we established you had a learning disability. But let me try and help you out as a fellow Spurs fan. Those little icons you click that say "like" "agree" "disagree" and "funny" if anyone clicks them in relation to one of your posts it means they understand it. Understand Princess?

Its OK you don't understand my point...ahh bless.

You can believe what you like but good luck convincing people that buying far better players than you had previously doesnt help you close the gap on the teams above you. Put them Spurs spectacles down and get in touch with reality.

I like Spurs spectacles.... Find them VERY comfy being a Spurs fan.

I understand your point just fine thanks. I just think it's motivated by fear and transfer 'penis' envy.

Buying players has the potential to improve a team (nothing more), if indeed the players turn out to be as suitable as one thinks. Your talk of "guarantees" is hyperbole and your logic is ridden with supposition.

Can you explain how usually when we've spent big (individually or on multiple targets) we've either stalled or gone backwards? (In fact the only immediate example of us spending big working out zxz`is Big Dav)

...How about Everton?

...Or Brendan's closing days at Liverpool?

...Why did the scum not gain any ground after their 'killer' January window just passed?

...Previously mentioned them before, but how come Chavs spent 250m last year and fell out of the CL spots.

You seem to want to gloss over this aspect of the discussion.... Again, hardly the behaviour or a logic-warrior.

Cheer up, Jester(*).

Give it a few weeks and you'll be back to laughing at West Ham...

(*)Sorry, for going route one, Irony connoisseurs... :pochbye:

I wondered how long it would take you to come back making up fairy tales and here you are.

If you remember yesterday we established you had a learning disability. But let me try and help you out as a fellow Spurs fan. Those little icons you click that say "like" "agree" "disagree" and "funny" if anyone clicks them in relation to one of your posts it means they understand it. Understand Princess?

Yeah mate. That's why 47 people clicked ‘funny’ or ‘agree’ when I was burying you yesterday. And 15 people agreeing that you are a prevaricating bore. Don’t bandy words with me you half-wit.

And if you want to call people thick, you really need to brush up on your spelling and grammar. I concede that it’s not everything, but at least try to ally your poor grasp of English with some rapier like observations - as I said yesterday - you can’t even remember what you said 10 minutes ago. The kindest thing I can call you is a goldfish.

No disrespect to Dr Rocktopus Dr Rocktopus ‘s recently departed pet. RIP.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

So, this window...

On reflection, I thought the movie reviews died a far quicker death than last year... Little bit disappointed with the lack of religion too after a pretty lean 2017/2018.

14hrs to redeem itself.... tick tock tick tock...

Back
Top Bottom