Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Joe agrees. Our transfer window is a joke

black-church-gif-7.gif

Yes, I can differentiate between saying the window is a joke and Tottenham Hotspur Fucking Football Club is a joke. You are unable to - that’s my fucking point. You think we’re a joke? - that’s why I don’t see you as a fan no matter how many games you go to. I’ll support the club though thick and thin (and no doubt this window has been thin) but I’m not even close to being upset. If we couldn’t land any players Poch wanted, then fuck it - the season starts on Saturday.

Btw. You’re the most evasive cunt on this forum. You’ve never even attempted to answer an awkward question in all your time on here.

Confused why we are even considering letting rose go without having a replacement. All in all a complete joke of a window. Unlikely that anything significant will now happen with players coming in. Teams won't let key players leave so late. Fucks sake daniel.

You said people on here are making asses of themselves. Maybe they don't care as its just an internet forum. Maybe they don't take how they are seen on a forum as serious as you seem to.
Also, you call out people for believing a tabloid story & then not long after you believed a fake ITK was a real one. But who cares.

Fuck me

I agree with Scott

Meh, if you wanna see a few fancy signings by west ham as a logical threat to us then fine... I'd say YOU were the one running on emotion.... Transfer window'd up to the gills, with all due respect.

Its OK you don't understand my point...ahh bless.

You can believe what you like but good luck convincing people that buying far better players than you had previously doesnt help you close the gap on the teams above you. Put them Spurs spectacles down and get in touch with reality.

Well if you don't think the internet is a place to care how you're seen, then your asses comment is a bit pointless. I think you believed it was the real ITK like quite a few on here. Where's your asses rant about them for believing it was real?
I can’t even argue with you because you’re spouting nonsense. So basically I care how people see me, and the evidence is me thinking people are reacting poorly to news articles. Spot on stuff bud. As far as the ITK stuff. I don’t believe ANYTHING unless it’s from a club. You can believe me or not. I couldn’t give a fuck.

Last edited:
Yes, I can differentiate between saying the window is a joke and Tottenham Hotspur Fucking Football Club is a joke. You are unable to - that’s my fucking point. You think we’re a joke? - that’s why I don’t see you as a fan no matter how many games you go to. I’ll support the club though thick and thin (and no doubt this window has been thin) but I’m not even close to being upset. If we couldn’t land any players Poch wanted, then fuck it - the season starts on Saturday.

Btw. You’re the most evasive cunt on this forum. You’ve never even attempted to answer an awkward question in all your time on here.

Mainly fat not thin. Let’s be honest joe Clash. You’ve admitted weight problems in the past.

#keepingthemhonest

Joe agrees. Our transfer window is a joke

black-church-gif-7.gif

You can’t even see the difference, let alone have the balls to reply directly. I’ve made no other comment on the window apart from conceding that a few bedwetters might have found it disappointing. Why should I even fucking bother? I display one chink in my armour out of politeness and you and the other cunts are laughing like hyenas. Bunch of cunts. You should be ashamed to call yourselves Spurs supporters.

Back
Top Bottom