Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours that we've actually made a deal for Sess that doesn't include loan back....

Trying not to get my hopes up though, as I really think he'd be a winner for us

It's possible, but Barkley certainly isn't that type of player now, not by a long shot.
Obviously I know he isn't nowhere near in terms of discipline and defence but attacking from deep I think we lack in this department as much as I love dembele he should be getting 10-15 in combined assists and goals

We definitely seem to be narrowing it down now; the 3 names that keep cropping up daily are obviously
Papa Diop, Sanchez and Aurerier

If these deals are gatheting pace, it would suggest they are the 3/4 Poch had in mind all along. (I'm not sure if anyone is counting the Gazzinga transfer yet, even if it DOES happen!)

But it All makes the Barkley story seem like LAST year's transfer window now!
Nice to sre you are syill alive
Matuidi gone to Juve
Really?

Rumours that we've actually made a deal for Sess that doesn't include loan back....

Trying not to get my hopes up though, as I really think he'd be a winner for us
tumblr_orv60pgGyy1wqt6lwo1_500.gif

No it's not. He couldn't get into an average team who finished 25 points below us. Winks starts or gets mins every game in a team that finished 2nd. Or you could ask Koeman what he thinks, who on the rare occasion he selects him subs him off saying he's not all that.
He started the majority of their games and was their main creative outlet contributing to 14 goals over the season. You're fucking stupid if you think Winks, at the moment, is a better player than Barkley

Nice to sre you are syill alive
Nice to see your spelling has improved!
:kanehand::pochfacepalm:

Yeah... I'm still 'here'...just popping in and out from time to time. Y'know!

Ritchie Cunningham says "hi"... haven't quite managed to get a "YIIIIIIIDDO" out of him yet, but I'm trying!

He started the majority of their games and was their main creative outlet contributing to 14 goals over the season. You're fucking stupid if you think Winks, at the moment, is a better player than Barkley
They don't even play in the same position to start making comparisons on their creative outlet! Why don't you include Vertonghen's creative stats against Barclays to prove the same point? Only one fucking idiot on show here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom