Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the bad info guys. Fuming with my contact, they say it is still 3 in and 1 out but it might not be until the end of the window

No, he said ability-wise Winks is better which is absolute horse shit
No it's not. He couldn't get into an average team who finished 25 points below us. Winks starts or gets mins every game in a team that finished 2nd. Or you could ask Koeman what he thinks, who on the rare occasion he selects him subs him off saying he's not all that.

Yeah, Winks is better than Barkley. Ok, mate. You're insanely biased towards our own players, especially youth products

I think he's right. Winks still has potential, Barkley has far less potential at his age. I can't see why people think he has got the same potential he had three or four year's ago. Not saying he is shit, but I do think he is overrated; Winks has a higher ceiling.

Telegraaf is now saying that negotiations are back on and the clubs hope to meet somewhere in the middle. Ajax would prefer 50 mil, Spurs would prefer 40.

So 45 and a possible bit of a future sale or some form of 5 million payment based on how we do/number of games possibly?

Telegraaf is now saying that negotiations are back on and the clubs hope to meet somewhere in the middle. Ajax would prefer 50 mil, Spurs would prefer 40.

So 45 and a possible bit of a future sale or some form of 5 million payment based on how we do/number of games possibly?
fake news

Fucking hell, even talking about over 40 million for 20 year old defender from the dutch league to come and predominantly sit on our bench?

Football has gone mental (old news I know).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom