Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of course people disagree. No one likes hearing the truth but after 2 years and no out and out strikers having been bought and with it as obvious as Corbyn needing to resign, we are still no closer to buying the strikers we need if we are to be taken seriously. Without options we are nothing but a team that will receive some plaudits at best.

There was a blind spot to our title challenge and there is a blind spot to us buying the strikers that would turn us from pretenders to something more consistent with a tag of a club with ambition.

It has got to the stage where I think if we were offered a top class striker for next to nothing, Levy would still baulk at it and Pochettino would be scared of what impact it might have on Kane.

Pathetic and once more and at this rate we will be left scrambling at the end of August, having lost a few points along the way.

Can you just shut the fuck up already mate , not sure if you are a troll or what but your contributions to this forum are ridiculous and pathetic. Please go away

Of course people disagree. No one likes hearing the truth but after 2 years and no out and out strikers having been bought and with it as obvious as Corbyn needing to resign, we are still no closer to buying the strikers we need if we are to be taken seriously. Without options we are nothing but a team that will receive some plaudits at best.

There was a blind spot to our title challenge and there is a blind spot to us buying the strikers that would turn us from pretenders to something more consistent with a tag of a club with ambition.

It has got to the stage where I think if we were offered a top class striker for next to nothing, Levy would still baulk at it and Pochettino would be scared of what impact it might have on Kane.

Pathetic and once more and at this rate we will be left scrambling at the end of August, having lost a few points along the way.
Bore off, troll maggot

This forum is positive about Spurs and Poch not bloody negative like you, they know what they are doing so fucking support them don't shit on them all the time!

So we arent July yet and the no striker panic wave is already hitting, granted there is a big chance that we'll not buy any decent strikers again but i'm at least waiting till after the Euros before i start worrying

So we arent July yet and the no striker panic wave is already hitting, granted there is a big chance that we'll not buy any decent strikers again but i'm at least waiting till after the Euros before i start worrying
Too soon to panic, but it would be lovely to get someone in for a decent pre-season with the group. If we get Janssen he wouldn't need extra holiday time so that would be ideal.

Well, if he is obsessed with me then I reckon he is related to you.
Find someone else to talk about & follow around please.
You sad weirdo.
You are on ignore now. So don't waste more of your time on me. & please stop standing outside my house staring in my bedroom window.
Find a new hobby.

Problem was I couldn't see you
:soldadowatch:

Should have tried the basement!

:gallas:

Just seen a French media outlet claiming Crystal Palace bought Batsuayi for 39 million Euros plus add-ons. If true, a whole lot of clubs should have a hard look at themselves in the mirror...

Who was it recently who said they want to join a team with a philosophy and project? I've got a feeling it was Batshuayi. If it was and he's gone to play for Pardew that is fucking hilarious.

Who was it recently who said they want to join a team with a philosophy and project? I've got a feeling it was Batshuayi. If it was and he's gone to play for Pardew that is fucking hilarious.

Best as I can tell, it's A) Just reports B) Just an offer accepted by OM, not by Batshuayi yet C) He also said, he would wait until after the Euros to decide anything so....

First the 100k a week rumour and now this. Why is it that nearly everyone on here is busy making fun of ITKs but eats up everything from internet papers and other weird internet sources as truth?

Back
Top Bottom