Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Isco at Madrid Airport.
Isco at Madrid airport
That must be his lucky singing T-shirt and Jeans combo, he last wore back in 2nd July 2013 when he signed for Madrid. Or the owner of that website is a think as pig shit, clickbait dick..........hhhhmmmmm
isco-arrives-to-madrid-to-sign-as-a-new-real-madrid-player-at-barajas-picture-id172512215

I remember this time last year, when people where still laughing about playing Dier as a defensive midfielder and people still thought Alli wouldn't get more than 15 games all season.

We'll see.
You could argue we got lucky in that regard (note everyone i said 'you could argue'). Apart from Onomah, Winks or at a push Son is there anyone you can step up like these two did? I doubt any of these players will be better this season than what we have.
As I said before we will be fine with what we have got but it would be nice to have a player that actually runs at the opposition.

You could argue we got lucky in that regard (note everyone i said 'you could argue'). Apart from Onomah, Winks or at a push Son is there anyone you can step up like these two did? I doubt any of these players will be better this season than what we have.
As I said before we will be fine with what we have got but it would be nice to have a player that actually runs at the opposition.

Not expecting anyone to step up like Dier and Alli did, but I think Winks is ready to take over for Mason/Carroll and Wanyama is already an upgrade on Mason/Carroll. CCV steps in for Fazio and Walker-Peters for Yedlin.

Bentaleb hardly played last season and when he did his heart didn't look like it was in it.

If we sell Mason I hope it stops there though, with N'Koudou in.

Back
Top Bottom