Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is basic: in Islam, money should flow from the rich to the poor (hence the pillar of Zakāt, or almsgiving). Interest doesn't really do that under basically any circumstances.

Sure it does, in its most basic point: lending. The most basic assumption of borrowing is that leveraging future purchasing power now rather than later leads to profit opportunities for both parties.

The only reason why that isn't necessarily the case is because 90% of people haven't given a thought as to how interest works and they just treat it as free money, and end up getting burned.

The cultural prohibition against interest is in my opinion perhaps one of the greatest factors in stalling the economic development of the Middle East.

Pity is, it's the wealthy in the Middle East who are the most likely to ignore those prohibitions. The poor don't have access to those mechanisms, and are more likely to be pressured and ostracized.

Daily Mirror alert...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/gareth-bale-transfer-manchester-united-2060737

I thought this shit had gone away...

JJ - we're quite possibly but not definitely in the market for a bloke, who plays upfront.
These things are never cut & dry, seems to be an issue over his Moss Bros store card.
Daniel working on a free pair of Ray Ban Wayfarers to seal the deal. But it may or may not happen, don't shoot the messenger.
Also hot off the press Man U bidding 60M for Bale, you heard it here first.

:balesnarl:

JJ - we're quite possibly but not definitely in the market for a bloke, who plays upfront.
These things are never cut & dry, seems to be an issue over his Moss Bros store card.
Daniel working on a free pair of Ray Ban Wayfarers to seal the deal. But it may or may not happen, don't shoot the messenger.
Also hot off the press Man U bidding 60M for Bale, you heard it here first.

:balesnarl:

He's a massive cunt.

I don't know who teddy sheringham is. Now hit me big boy.

Any preferences for your 20 lashes ?

GbpUoSp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom