Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ozil deal stinks so badly like the Moutinho bullshit from last year - they need one massive story to keep plebs glued to the tv.

I dont get people who say they dont need him -he's much better than any player they have in that position - he will be a massive player for them.

I think the point being made is that Ozil over Cazorla, maybe in terms of money will be easy, will be a 10-15m improvement. If i were Wenger I would instead of spending 45m on Ozil i would look to buy Hummels with the German connection and buy Capoue before we bought him. That would bring the CDM they desperately need and a CB they desperately need for around the same price.

Breaking news....Ozil to Woolwich is off as cheques for Van Persie, Fabregas & Nasri were never cashed and expired months ago. Wenger trying to track down Fergie, Pep & Mancini to resign new cheques, not answering the fax numbers in his Filofax.

I shouldn't fill myself with false hope but please please please please let the Ozil deal fall through .. It would be fucking hilarious. Especially seeing the faces of those mugs outside Woolwich's stadium.

Don't do it to yourself... I made the mistake of 'just having a feeling' we'd get a last minute equaliser yesterday...
it's just not gonna happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom