Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I would rather Ozil to Eriksen Chadli and Capoue but I know it doesn't work like that.
Just annoying when they sign fucking good players like him.

But would you rather have Eriksen Chaldi and Capoue and 10-15m or Ozil. I can't see Ozil's value increasing. I wouldn't be surprised to see in 5 years the sales of Eriksen, Chaldi, and Capoue, doubling Ozil's price tag now.

deals can be completed after the deadline. apparently there is a form that the two clubs involved can submit which means you can extend by a couple of hours (but the form has to be in by the deadline)

Don't bring this up again... Didn't we have this last August 31 with Moutinho and it didn't work...

T minus 60 minutes ... It's officially LEVY TIME!!!

Levy+Money.gif

I may be wrong .. But don't Ajax also chant YID's?? Or something like that?

Yeah they've a very big "thing" with the pseudo Jewish malarkey, they take it further than us. It isn't the point, people have this idea all Ajax fans like Spurs. They don't. I actually follow Ajax to an extent but people get carried away. Ajax fans have a better "friendship" with manure by most accounts. Also in the business sense, how can ppl moan about Madrid and say they want us to pluck Ajax's best players? No other club but Spurs gives a toss about our interests

But would you rather have Eriksen Chaldi and Capoue and 10-15m or Ozil. I can't see Ozil's value increasing. I wouldn't be surprised to see in 5 years the sales of Eriksen, Chaldi, and Capoue, doubling Ozil's price tag now.
I'd rather Ozil, Our team is close to being seriously good now and I consider Ozil one of the ebst in the wrorld at what he does, in 5 years time half the team will be different again.

utterly ridiculous that a player of Bennys quality is now going to play the rest of the season in the Championship.

Benny is a damn good player. His head goes sometimes but he has ability, technique, intelligence, can cross a ball and works very well going forward with midfielders and wingers etc. He probably needs a bit mores man management than some, but he's worth it. Dear young Danny - of several years' PL experience - just isn't good enough for us. He offers nothing special, can't cross a ball, shows less thought than Walker, and isn't a very good defender either. This is one AVB decision I really don't get.

I'd rather Ozil, Our team is close to being seriously good now and I consider Ozil one of the ebst in the wrorld at what he does, in 5 years time half the team will be different again.

You got one eye on SSN by any chance??? concentrate FFS.... 3 PAGES TO GO!!!

Let's throw away Capoue's injury, because it wasn't the case when we bought him. If we don't buy Capoue we still have Parker. Let's say Sandro get's injuried just like the previous two years, then do you want to play Parker for that long again, when as you said we are close to being seriously good. If we don't buy Eriksen, then we have Ozil, so that's fine. If we don't buy Chaldi, then we are either forcing Townsend to play on the left and out of position, forcing Lennon to play on the left and out of position, and or forcing Lamela to play on the left and out of position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom