Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to do that. well, not at a training ground. not looking for players. but I did used to climb trees and peer over fences. with a camera.

damn injunctions.

I do love the term "Top Table".

Levy, Jordan, AVB and Baldini all sitting round a vast banqueting table full of food. All wearing crowns and fur collared, blue velvet cloaks to confirm or deny transfer rumours to anyone within ear shot.

Stonecutters.jpg

@AlexHoliga: Mamić: 'Negotiations with Spurs are in progress - the deal in NOT yet done'.

@AlexHoliga: 'We are negotiating with Tottenham. We hope and believe the transfer of those two to Spurs will happen, but it's not yet done.'

@AlexHoliga: 'When and if the transfer of Halilović & Jedvaj to Spurs is confirmed, both Dinamo and Tottenham will publish it officially.'

so 320 pages in, we've signed Claire Balding to bolster our international appeal to Italians and horsey types.

I expect pretty much the next month of media coverage will now be 99.9% guess work and utter bs. Because no one, other than a few people who are sworn to secrecy (on pain of becoming part of the foundations of the new sainsburys) know exactly what is going on.

Just like the last window, and the one before that, etc, etc

However I reckon there's a chance of making it to about 780 pages by September. If we could top 1000 I would almost be proud.

almost. :baletroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom