Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great win but you are going to get a good laugh when you see how Woolwich just won their game.

Rigged af.
Hearing that Long was fouled, but nothing given, right before the lead up to the penalty incident. I'm sure it's confirmation bias, but that shit really does seem to happen in Woolwich's favour a lot.
I can see:

Kane
Son - Eriksen - Lamela
Dele - Dier​
Replace Dele for Dembele and I agree.
In 2 more seasons he will be our all time highest premier league goalscorer.
keane & defoe are tied on 91. Sheringham in the lead on 98.
That 100 premier league goals marker is set up so deliciously. Touch wood, he does it for us.

I completely agree, probably not in the way you mean though.

Son and Eriksen having 1 good game does nothing to quell any of the "haters", such as myself. Son and Eriksen often have great games and then many not so great games.

1 good game and suddenly, "HAH YOU WERE WRONG ALL ALONG", means fuck all to me.

The guy didn't get a chance.

He came back from an injury into a team that was coasting at the end of the season yet got singled out as the cause of all our woes.

I think people's assessments of him were pre-emptive

I'm jizzing myself at the thought of Dembele returning to this lineup.

eaeD4pF.gif

t3_vgsvm

PeskyParallelHuia.gif

:dembele::dembele::dembele::dembele::dembele::dembele::dembele::dembele::dembele::dembele::dembele::dembele::dembele::dembele::dembele::dembele:

The Son is good today... Good on him for finally getting himself together. Hoping and needing to see more from him soon, great performance today from him and Erikson!

I won't let the Son go down on me...
I WON'T LET THE SON GO DOWN!

Nice one Heung-Min, nice one SON...
Nice one Heung-Min...
Let's have another one, Oi!

Kane tired ,lucky against bin dippers .Don,t look good ,fancy Stoke for this one .
Fat drunken gambling bitter Woolwich cunt ,could not fall out of a boat and hit water you cunt .
CP1csyXWsAAccjl.jpg

That was a nice comforting win. Going away to Stoke isn't supposed to be this easy, tells me we have cruel intentions this season, again. Up the Spurs!

Back
Top Bottom