Steffen Iversen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of our players who got a lot of stick and still does arguably because of his injury problems and the fact that he played for us during a frustrating period during the late 90's/early 2000's when we were pretty average to poor. Possibly there was a certain degree of expectation as he joined and was dubbed 'the man to replace Klinsmann' after playing in the Champions League for Rosenborg who beat AC Milan so he got hyped a lot.

Personally as I was 10/11 and just getting into football and Spurs around this time, I was a fan of Iversen. When he was fit and on form and along with the respective stints of Sheringham and Ginola, thought he was one of the better players for us amongst a lot of mediocrity.
Scored as many as Adebayor did in his best season. Also got a couple of memorable hat tricks for us, anyone remember Sunderland away?

Also:

Scored the winner in the Carling Cup Semi Final vs Wimbledon

2 mins 40 secs

Assisted the winner in the Carling Cup Final vs Leicester, our first trophy since 1991.

Dat robbie keane goal at 8.30 in the first video. How do I not remember that? On par with Henry va United

Back
Top Bottom