Spurs Youth 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's a fair point but it's funny that he went from a player awarded a 2023 contract to being released with supposedly an EPL side interested in him.
Time will tell.

I did wonder if he only got a contract to 2023 as his twin got one ?

He's not a bad player, but we have a few of a similar age who are probably a bit better.

Might be odd but pragmatic to terminate his contract if we didn't think he'd make it at Spurs as we've got a lot of u21's - in CM we have Harvey White, Jamie Bowden, Nile John, Alfie Devine and Matthew Craig probably ahead of him.

Problem we have is so many u21's e cannot play them all or loan them out

There may be a personality element also, to see if the perceived stronger twin evolves, without his brothers presence, make it easier for him to not feel embarrassed as he moves into groups his brother will fall away from (spitballing, as Southampton doesn’t suggest a youngster way off having a shot).

On further reflection, maybe Southampton are very happy with KWP and are seeing if others can flourish away from us? Noni…

Gil, sensational la liga return, Sanchez one of Copa standouts, Lo Celso excellent for Argies…

It is us… many laws predict it.

There must be something about Degerfors that made him want to return ...

c8M9waSQ0BtnA4jScx0W7k94lTPvmrIKONg7Rv15NQU.jpg

u18s playing Wolves in the FA youth cup at one o'clock.. pretty sure it's showing on Wolves YouTube channel and their website.

3-0 to Wolves. There goes another FA youth cup. I know youth football should be more about individual development than team results but also casting an eye on our loans then its difficult to draw any other conclusion than our youth prospects being absurdly overated by a lot of our fanbase.

3-0 to Wolves. There goes another FA youth cup. I know youth football should be more about individual development than team results but also casting an eye on our loans then its difficult to draw any other conclusion than our youth prospects being absurdly overated by a lot of our fanbase.
Award winning training ground but not much coming out of it after watching that shambles today.
Men against boys

It's the under 18s.
I watched an under 18 game stream a year ago and switched it off after 20 minutes because it was boring.
Bad enough watching the under 23s.
All I am looking for is a spark from one of the players, something to suggest they can add something to the first team.

Who is overrating the players that played ? Most people only know about Devine (who is exceptional for his age). Dorrington captains England. Donley is an England player, as are Bryan-Waugh, Gunter, Kyerematen, Bloxham.

I only saw a small amount of the match but it looked like a physical mismatch to me - I was surprised we played so many first years. I assume a lot of the Wolves players were second years (not checked).

Back
Top Bottom