Spurs Youth 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Demanding a bench spot IMO. Sometimes you gotta move someone quick, incase the rate of improvement is really quick and continuous.

At 65-70 minutes, it seems he might be on par with Gil for a gamble to get a goal, why not both, type deal.

Last edited:
Clarke two assists, Markanday two goals yesterday. If neither is going to get regular minutes they both need to be on loan in January, too good to be playing U23 football at this stage in their careers.

Would think Markanday is pushing for an England U20 call-up.

So do you play him next Wednesday against Burnley ?

We play ManU next weekend who are already out of the cup, so they will have a full week to recover after this weekend's matches. So can we afford to play a full first team against Burnley ?
Like Zest Zest above, I'd like to have him on the bench v Burnley, hopefully having made the game (relatively) safe on 65-70 to give him some minutes.

Edit - I imagine that Burnley will send down a very weakened team indeed, I hadn't realised it was EFL cup. I'd be happy to give him and/or Clarke perhaps a start.

Clarke two assists, Markanday two goals yesterday. If neither is going to get regular minutes they both need to be on loan in January, too good to be playing U23 football at this stage in their careers.

Would think Markanday is pushing for an England U20 call-up.
Dilan should be in the England squad already.

I saw their games the other week and the forwards are not better than dilan.

Tuesday 26 October @ 19.45 Oxford United v Spurs u23's in Papa Johns Trophy

An opportunity for Spurs youngsters to play a mens team

Follows on from Spurs 4-3 away win against Stevenage back in August and 1-0 loss (arguably unlucky) away at Cambridge United. in September. Oxford are in bottom place after 2 defeats and Spurs really need to make it 3 defeats for Oxford to progress out of the group.

Back
Top Bottom