Spurs Youth 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cirkin and Pritchard playing regularly for Sunderland who top the division after a 3-2 away win today.
Quite a few clean sheets in their recent good run.
Edit:3-3 in the 8th minute of ET. Sunderland still 2nd.

Former CB/RB Jubril Okedina played 90 minutes as Cambridge beat Newcastle - fantastic result for the League 1 club. Congrats to him

Current youth CB Maksim Paskotsi made our bench v Morecambe - really strange decision as he's been making u23 bench but not playing. Don't understand what's going on there !

Great that Dane got a few mins today but unlikely we will see a yoot anywhere near the 1st team again this season.
Really need our guys to get good loans to see if they are any good.

Last edited:
Great that Dane got a few mins today but unlikely we will see a yoot anywhere near the 1st team again this season.
Really need our guy's to get good loans to see if they are any good.

agreed.

I can't see Conte learned anything about B team today that he didn't know before, so surprised one or two youngsters were not involved - I get the argument that playing with unmotivated players won't be great for kids but I think Markanday playing instead of Ndomele, White in place of Lo Celso would have probably improved the team.

Really need our guy's to get good loans to see if they are any good.

I'm pretty sure the 19 year old Ramsgate (former Palace u18) forward coming on loan means that an u23 forward or two (eg Markanday) are going out on loan so we need someone coming in to give u23's another goal scoring option.

Probably going out on loan to a League 1 club having shown what he can do in League 2

Bowden's highlight at Oldham came in November 2021 as he scored from 25-yards against Exeter City which was nominated for the Sky Bet League Two Goal of the Month award. Also got 5 assists in his 25 appearances for Oldham in the first half of the season, totalling 1,815 minutes - a successful loan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom