Spurs Youth 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quite a statement about Omole if this is correct. He is over 21 and would need to take a HG slot if he ever gets in to a Spurs squad.
Could be another CCV situation.

Omole was named in this year's UEFA squad.

I assume will be loaned out in January - unless Cote wants to keep him in house as a LCB back up to Davies ?

Yeah, forgot that.

Irrelevant piece of information but inn summer 2020 we released a CB, Dinzeyi, seemingly a one time favourite of Poch who took him on a pre-season ahead of better players - Dinzeyi being a big lad but not that good on the ball - with Dinzeyi joining Woolwich u23's.

Meanwhile Spurs sign Omole, just released by Woolwich. Co-incidence or arranged between coaches ?

Dinzeyi spent one season with Woolwich u23's before joining L2 Carlisle on loan in summer 2021 where he's played 90 mins once but otherwise spent all his time on the bench.

If Omole plays on Thursday or gets a loan to a Championship or L1 club where he plays a few games I think Spurs coaches will think they got the better end of the deal ! :D:D:D

Sadly not.

I'd guess that 17 year old Charlie Sayers might have signed from Southend (where he's already made first team debut) although internet posts suggest he's going to sign but yet to actually sign, as he's named Captain playing LB

Sadly the new signing didn't help - we lost 3-0, possibly in part due to it being a fairly young side mainly first years

Captaincy relatively straight off the bat is quite the statement.

Who was the yoot that wound up at Liverpool a couple of seasons ago?

Kevin Stewart ? Decent prospect anywhere across defence or DM. We released him possibly because he didn't want to sign a contract, and he went off to join Liverpool where he stayed for about 3 years making a few first team appearances before moving onto Hull..

Kevin Stewart ? Decent prospect anywhere across defence or DM. We released him possibly because he didn't want to sign a contract, and he went off to join Liverpool where he stayed for about 3 years making a few first team appearances before moving onto Hull..
Thanks. He did actually make a few EPL apps for 'Pool and is now at Blackpool.

didn't he follow that scout who moved to Liverpool?

Nile John looks mustard

I hope we find a good way to integrate him and Devine with the senior squad

Agreed

Nile John had a couple of chances earlier this season but totally let down by being played in a CM3 with Lo Celso ( a total disgrace on the night) and Winks, marginally better. Sadly Nuno took John off rather replacing one of the other two with Hojbjerg who I suspect was being rested.

Alfie Devine has been injured this season and hasn't played that much, and was not named in uefa squad, but maybe could be in 2nd half of the season.

Both John and Devine certainly should be in Conte's thoughts - as well as Harvey White (18 months older than John, and almost 3 years older than Devine, and the age difference/experience shows ) who has done better than either so far this season, but hasn't had much of a look in, and should probably on a Championship loan in 2nd half of season

Back
Top Bottom