Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Don’t understand the number of 7 and below votes in the player ratings thread, especially for the manager.

Win at home, against a fancied title challenger.

Get the win and 3 points. Pressure them into 2 red cards. Second on the table overtaking them.

It wasn’t a backs to the wall counter attack team, it was front foot aggressive football against quality

And you give the manager a 6 or 7 😂

scouser-calm-down.gif

So they want to play the game behind closed doors (disadvantage Spurs), with 11 men (disadvantage Spurs) over a decision that was nothing to do with Spurs.

Can you imagine the can if worms this would open. Every team that has a dodgy decision against them will try and get every game replayed.

They have serious entitlement issues.

Fucking bunch of obnoxious, self-righteous cunts these are! I fucking hate them more than Woolwich, I hope they let their bitterness from yesterday consume them and fuck their season right up.
They’re comfortably, after Woolwich, the team I hate most.

Everything about them is a gross caricature …. The lack of awareness….the constant ‘injustices’ suffered ….the bullshit conspiracy theories … the black armbands ….the woe is me self pity wallow …. the ….

L ‘offended by everything ashamed of nothing’ FC

So they want to play the game behind closed doors (disadvantage Spurs), with 11 men (disadvantage Spurs) over a decision that was nothing to do with Spurs.

Can you imagine the can if worms this would open. Every team that has a dodgy decision against them will try and get every game replayed.

They have serious entitlement issues.
I’m not against it nutter ….if they want to have a count back of things that went against clubs we would do bloody well

I’d replay the CL final happily

Fuck ‘em horrible pricks

Don’t understand the number of 7 and below votes in the player ratings thread, especially for the manager.

Win at home, against a fancied title challenger.

Get the win and 3 points. Pressure them into 2 red cards. Second on the table overtaking them.

It wasn’t a backs to the wall counter attack team, it was front foot aggressive football against quality

And you give the manager a 6 or 7 😂

Hasn't won the league in the first 7 games, not good enough to be fair.

Just spent 5 hours driving north. I promise 4 of those hours was spent listening to scouse lovers. In Yorkshire but wish it was Merseyside.

I’m not against it nutter ….if they want to have a count back of things that went against clubs we would do bloody well

I’d replay the CL final happily

Fuck ‘em horrible pricks

I think Liverpool know that the game won't get replayed. What they are doing is applying pressure so that the next time it happens, the decision will go their way.

I was tearing my hair out when they had 9 men because our full backs refused to go on the overlap, they didn't need to keep the shape because Liverpool had no counter threat! Low and behold when Porro decides to go round the outside, we score.

I didn't think Liverpool were that impressive defending with 9 men, we were just utterley clueless when we had the ball, everyone knows that the way to beat 10/9 men is to stretch the pitch and all we kept doing is playing in front of them.
I was exactly the same. First time I’ve ever seen a team still play narrow when an opponent went down to 10 or 9 men!

I think Liverpool know that the game won't get replayed. What they are doing is applying pressure so that the next time it happens, the decision will go their way.

The FA need to smack them down then. They're literally creating a circus over this through their pure entitlement, to the embarrassment of everyone involved.

I'm not usually quick to decent the FA, but if teams think they can kick up this much of a fuss over a dodgy decision that didn't go their way, then they're all gonna start doing it and the sport is going to become unbearable.

Back
Top Bottom