Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Media madness as usual because it involved one of their darling reds. No one talking about the fact we were miles better than them. Allison make more saves than any other game. Or the fact they are a dirty fucking side who try to bully opponents. Next week we go top! So fuck em
I would literally throw a BBQ if someone broke Roberton's leg. Dirty cheating cunts for years.

Quick moan. I was in my usual seat in the south stand today. Last 20 minutes no chanting to try and push the team on. Everyone was silent. Really annoyed me.
I was watching on TV and yes I noticed the crowd went quiet just when we got the advantage of playing against 9 men. Seemed strange as it should have signalled our win chances had improved.

Unfortunately I couldn't watch the second half!

When I read in the teletext that Dr. Toothless It said that - I almost wrote - it was better than sex!

Happy Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV

COYS!
It definitely was!!!!!
🤭

I was watching on TV and yes I noticed the crowd went quiet just when we got the advantage of playing against 9 men. Seemed strange as it should have signalled our win chances had improved.
I think everyone felt pretty much the same. i.e. they were happy, but bemused and a bit stunned because we don't really know what it means to play against 9, but it usually means the other team shut up shop. As we saw, it didn't really improve our chances of winning, it just reduced theirs. We played a solid back 8 for half an hour.

My 14 year old twin daughters coach is a Liverpool supporter. He was still whining this morning. At one point our striker got called off and she was a good 2 yards offside. He started losing his shit saying there is no way she was off. After the match was over I was like "Tim, she was further off than Diaz was on!"

Last edited:
Felt Liverpool deserved a point to be honest. But we've had decisions go against us this season and still not lost. It's probably balanced out for us so far this season.

Back
Top Bottom