Spurs vs Fulham (Thurs 30th Jan, 7pm) - Dag & Red FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In case anyone's seen Princess Alice mentioned + not seen on twitter..

The Alice opens at 4pm. That's obviously ok for most people, but there's a couple of us going to be there earlier than that, so we'll be in the Wetherspoons down the road (called Goodmans Field) until 4.

In case anyone's seen Princess Alice mentioned + not seen on twitter..

The Alice opens at 4pm. That's obviously ok for most people, but there's a couple of us going to be there earlier than that, so we'll be in the Wetherspoons down the road (called Goodmans Field) until 4.

Pretty much a 30 second walk from my office :freundgoal: I'll be in there early (2.30pm?) for a quick pint. Then back to work again, and then i'll rejoin you at the princess alice.

Make sure you knob ends are in there. I know what you look like @ SpursLegend SpursLegend :vdvdive:: ostrich:

Pub crawl !

Will be there 2.30ish too.

My first game since December as my Dad's battle with cancer went downhill from then. He passed away this week. Desperately in need of a good day out to take my mind off things.

I'm a bit confused to be honest. Who's meeting where and when? What station?

Princess Alice from 4 onwards? What's the nearest station to that?

Who am I? Who are you?!

Didn't even watch the match yesterday, la la la. Yet I'm swanning down to Dagenham to watch our yoof.

Am I really Spurs or do I just like drinking and singing?

Gutted I can't make this one. It's probably for the best as I have almost completed Dry January and couldn't face buckling on the 30th.
By sounds of it, will be Messi. Have fun everyone and sing up..
Dagenhams a shit hole, we want to go home.

That'll do for me. As long as it is'nt the uncovered one!

We're on the left hand side of the stand shown here (the seated one, not the stand where the photo's taken from).
dagenham30.jpg

Lads unfortunately stuff has happened and I can't make it tonight. Seems nor can Thelonious. So you're on your own. Not that it matters.
Sing up!

So we aren't in terracing? *Cue over zealous stewarding*

I believe another poster said that 3 of the stands are terraces. Unbelievable decision to put us in the seater stand if so...

The only stand that is open is the one mentioned. It wasn't a conscious decision by Dag & Red to put us there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom