Spurs vs Fulham (Thurs 30th Jan, 7pm) - Dag & Red FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great fun last night. Wish Harry Kane could've been there to hear us!

I don't suppose "Sunday, Monday, Harry Kane..." got an airing did it?

Nah, thought not, y'see... I turn my back for FIVE minutes, and suddenly it's all;
"We are Harry, we are Harry, we are Harry, Harry Kane...!"
(possibly the most existential football chant ever!)

I don't suppose "Sunday, Monday, Harry Kane..." got an airing did it?

Nah, thought not, y'see... I turn my back for FIVE minutes, and suddenly it's all;
"We are Harry, we are Harry, we are Harry, Harry Kane...!"
(possibly the most existential football chant ever!)
It did get a bit of an airing actually, but never really got past Saturday, despite my efforts!

It did get a bit of an airing actually, but never really got past Saturday, despite my efforts!

To be fair, that's most of the week covered, so no shame there!! Nice one!

Incidentally, did people know that Sherwood & Dawson were there last night??? ...and if so, did they react in any way?

Yep
One Michael Dawson
And Michael Dawson - he bleeds for the shirt

Sherwood is our manager
Campbells got Malaria (?).

37 Harry Kanes got done start to finish! Anyone trying to get it going again thereafter got a verbal shoeing!

Some guy I was chatting to / standing with, name was Nikolai. He came all the way from Ealing Broadway to the Princess Alice and then to the game. New to 1882.

Wish to see him again, true dedication that is... If you're reading this pal - top man :adebaehug:

Also, on an unrelated subject - we created a good atmosphere even when i'd say a large majority of us weren't running on alcohol. I only had about 4 pints pre game and most others only had one. No beer being served in the ground either.

Some guy I was chatting to / standing with, name was Nikolai. He came all the way from Ealing Broadway to the Princess Alice and then to the game. New to 1882.

Wish to see him again, true dedication that is... If you're reading this pal - top man :adebaehug:

Also, on an unrelated subject - we created a good atmosphere even when i'd say a large majority of us weren't running on alcohol. I only had about 4 pints pre game and most others only had one. No beer being served in the ground either.

Four pints is enough to have you spewing isn't Bushy...

When did I give that impression? :llorisserious:
I'm always first one in, last one to leave. :soldadowatch:

Dnipro home, me and you + Jagaerbombs + pints.

I expect an answer later this month once you've received written permission.
;)o_O

Not even sure I can make that one even with my permission slip.

Got a feeling I might be at work.

Wouldn't want to embarrass you in front of @ Kris Kris , he idolises you.

Back
Top Bottom