Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who is even out there to step in?

Who in their right mind would take the job?

All The Way Utt GIF by Everton Football Club

I imagine Poch will get a solid reception from fans but would much rather that happens at the end of the game after we've won 3-0 than beforehand.

The entire stadium singing Ange's song when Poch walks out will rock him I reckon.
No chance he gets anything other than abuse, particularly from me

He made his bed let him lie in it

Can you solve the puzzle?

"Mauricio Pochettino, he's ______ you know"

Carol, please reveal today's vowels and consonants. Thank you

carol_vorderman_countdown_45.jpg

Brains at the ready your countdown starts.... now

tenor.gif

I’d like to thank Ange, the players, and the footballing gods- for the first time I can remember I’m ok about going into this fixture, even with the added Potch factor.

I was dreading this when Potch was appointed. I still think it will be a tough game, but I know we’ll be up for it and I’m not pining for the Potch days anymore.

Football philosophy-wise, Potch and Ange have plenty in common. However, Ange is a better communicator and wipes the floor with him on installing resilience and a winning mentality. Potch isn’t a lucky manager. I don’t want to suggest that Ange’s success is down to fluke, but he generates this air of control and confidence that makes it feel like more things are going your way and that the problems that you do have to face are no big deal. We stand every chance of getting a good result.

Back
Top Bottom