Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder will Udogie, Bentancur and Johnson all be in contention to start.

Thank God Bissouma avoided a yellow last night too.
Destiny and Johnson have to start if they're fit imv.

The way Chelsea are set up to play, they'd be vulnerable to Johnson's pace either on the counter, or on a high line. Destiny is just so good that he'd inevitably draw men in, creating space for either Johnson or Maddison too. Richarlison has played pretty well recently so wouldn't be against him starting on the left with Johnson playing on the right, where he's used to playing in place of Kulusevski, who again, hasn't been bad but hasn't been quite at his best. Either Kulu or Richarlison coming in off the bench would be great options with 20 minutes left too.

I imagine Bentancur is still a way off from playing 90 minutes, fuck knows though. A fully fit Bentancur starts every single game. The guy is just class.

Proberly the pessimism in me but I would never presume a win against them , our overall record is atrocious against them . They always turn up and I have lost count at the number of times I thought we would do them and it didn't happen , so fingers crossed that the match goes to current form this time .

I imagine Poch will get a solid reception from fans but would much rather that happens at the end of the game after we've won 3-0 than beforehand.

The entire stadium singing Ange's song when Poch walks out will rock him I reckon.

I just feel bad for Poch to be honest
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I imagine Poch will get a solid reception from fans but would much rather that happens at the end of the game after we've won 3-0 than beforehand.

The entire stadium singing Ange's song when Poch walks out will rock him I reckon.
Or he, VERY sarcastically, gets his song at full time thanking him for the 3 points!
:ange-lips::ange-hmm::ange-lol:

Back
Top Bottom