Spurs v West Ham United Football Club - Sunday 20 March 16:30 (ON SKY IN THE UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When you open an account using promo code EPK30 and place a bet of at least £1 on Kane to score or assist in the Spurs v West Ham game (scheduled at 16:30 on 20 March 2022.), you will get an extra £1 added to your bet at odds of 30/1.If the bet wins, your £1 bet will be settled as void. Your account will be credited with 3 x £10 free bets (total value of £30), paid within 48 hours of the event ending.By entering the Promo code in the box above you agree to the full terms and conditions of this promotion as displayed below.
Mad Max Reaction GIF

So our form pattern suggests we will lose. But them having such a long match on Thursday can’t be a bad thing . But I don’t see us causing them too many problems today . 1-2 loss 😉…. But I would happily take a draw now if offered ( although this mythical offer has never been offered too anyone before )
Fuck sake man

Westham fans on that Kumb forum making out today isn’t so important because they got “bigger fish to fry” in the Europa. Bunch of fucking clowns!!! We all know you will be delirious if you beat us today in your cup final. Hope we rip them a new one today, then they go crashing out the Europa shattering their dreams. Yes, I know your reading this too, wankers 🖕

Westham fans on that Kumb forum making out today isn’t so important because they got “bigger fish to fry” in the Europa. Bunch of fucking clowns!!! Hope we rip them a new one today, then they go crashing out the Europa shattering their dreams. Yes, I know your reading this too, wankers 🖕

They’re hilarious.

Having their peak golden period and think they’re gods gift to football.

We will always, ALWAYS be a bigger club. Let them have their moment, bless their ickle cotton socks.

What they’re doing is mentally preparing themselves with excuses for if they get a sound beating.

“Oooooh we didn’t want to win anyway…not bovvered coz it won’t be as glamorous as when either Lyon or Barcelona ruin our little east end bumholes”

Is this guaranteed??

With a £200 Bet I can win £100k.

Do your results ever work out. Or never??

In which case I think today might be the day!!

Who else is in????

Tottenham v West Ham
484.81/1
Accumulator
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg - First Goalscorer
Tottenham - Match Odds
Harry Kane - Anytime Goalscorer
Over 4.5 Goals - Over/Under 4.5 Goals
Yes - Both Teams to Score in Both Halves
Harry Kane - To Score 2 Goals or more
Potential returns£97,162.26
Last predicted games was 2-0 to us

:dwi:

So our form pattern suggests we will lose. But them having such a long match on Thursday can’t be a bad thing . But I don’t see us causing them too many problems today . 1-2 loss 😉…. But I would happily take a draw now if offered ( although this mythical offer has never been offered too anyone before )
Mate, a draw does nothing for us though. We either win and stay in 'the race for 4th' or we drop 2 to 3 points and the race is over. Draw or loss is almost the same thing. Its a MUST WIN!!!

Back
Top Bottom