Spurs v West Ham United Football Club - Sunday 20 March 16:30 (ON SKY IN THE UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Obviously important to get the win but I think performance is more important. We need to race out of the blocks and show that we are still up for chasing 4th down. Go out there and take it don’t be reactive

An early goal for us and the mockneys legs will feel heavy after Thursday

Son looks tired and seems to be playing so bad lately but there are many reasons Conte is not dropping him.

The opposition would be all over our defence when they don't have to repect Son's counter attacking. Our defence consist of Dier Royal Dorehty etc would wilt like a gdfp
The Greek Diaspora Fellowship Programme is well wilty.
Or are you referring to a gas double pedal fryer? They're only a bit wilty.

Harry Kane loves a goal in this fixture. In his last 14 league appearances against West Ham, our number 10 has been involved in 13 goals (11 scored, two assisted) with nine of them coming in N17.

So our form pattern suggests we will lose. But them having such a long match on Thursday can’t be a bad thing . But I don’t see us causing them too many problems today . 1-2 loss 😉…. But I would happily take a draw now if offered ( although this mythical offer has never been offered too anyone before )

Obviously important to get the win but I think performance is more important. We need to race out of the blocks and show that we are still up for chasing 4th down. Go out there and take it don’t be reactive

An early goal for us and the mockneys legs will feel heavy after Thursday
at this stage of the season the result is more important than performance. looks at Gooners bagging win after win without playing that well.

Pleasingly, we looked turd against Brighton but still won which didn't happen against Wolves, Saints (x2) and Burnley. Now is the time to dig in, battle and be hard to beat and hope Kane can keep sprinkling magic up top.

But yes agree on early goal!

Harry Kane loves a goal in this fixture. In his last 14 league appearances against West Ham, our number 10 has been involved in 13 goals (11 scored, two assisted) with nine of them coming in N17.

There has to be a catch … that is too good to be true.

Had to play my fifa game early as I’m off to the hockey 🥅

‘‘Twas a fantastic derby & their cup final , pretty even contest . PHb opened the scoring but only for spam to get a deflected goal to make it 1-1 at HT

Harry made it 2-1 and shortly after 3-1 on 82 mins , they pushed up and got another deflected goal off Davis’s hand ball & it stood

Gollum was going nuts , his ring was clearly burning but we held on for the victory 3-2 , job done :D

‘‘Twas a fantastic derby & their cup final , pretty even contest . PHb opened the scoring but only for spam to get a deflected goal to make it 1-1 at HT

Harry made it 2-1 and shortly after 3-1 on 82 mins , they pushed up and got another deflected goal off Davis’s hand ball & it stood

Gollum was going nuts , his ring was clearly burning but we held on for the victory 3-2 , job done :D

Is this guaranteed??

With a £200 Bet I can win £100k.

Do your results ever work out. Or never??

In which case I think today might be the day!!

Who else is in????

Tottenham v West Ham
484.81/1
Accumulator
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg - First Goalscorer
Tottenham - Match Odds
Harry Kane - Anytime Goalscorer
Over 4.5 Goals - Over/Under 4.5 Goals
Yes - Both Teams to Score in Both Halves
Harry Kane - To Score 2 Goals or more
Potential returns£97,162.26

My daughter has had a punt on 3-2 @ 20/1.

There has to be a catch … that is too good to be true.
When you open an account using promo code EPK30 and place a bet of at least £1 on Kane to score or assist in the Spurs v West Ham game (scheduled at 16:30 on 20 March 2022.), you will get an extra £1 added to your bet at odds of 30/1.If the bet wins, your £1 bet will be settled as void. Your account will be credited with 3 x £10 free bets (total value of £30), paid within 48 hours of the event ending.By entering the Promo code in the box above you agree to the full terms and conditions of this promotion as displayed below.

Is this guaranteed??

With a £200 Bet I can win £100k.

Do your results ever work out. Or never??

In which case I think today might be the day!!

Who else is in????

Tottenham v West Ham
484.81/1
Accumulator
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg - First Goalscorer
Tottenham - Match Odds
Harry Kane - Anytime Goalscorer
Over 4.5 Goals - Over/Under 4.5 Goals
Yes - Both Teams to Score in Both Halves
Harry Kane - To Score 2 Goals or more
Potential returns£97,162.26
Got to be worth a pound.