SPURS v scum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we all know what we want to see...

DANNNNNY ROOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEE!!!

:paulinhowtf:

Last edited:
I fear a red card for us in this match. Poch will probably tell the players to show more passion, so they'll steam in to the Gooner crybabies.

Either that or we'll snooze through the game as they rack up the goals.

OR ... This will be the game where it all starts to come right and we thrash them!

COYS!!

random+camel+facts+1+camels+_cf6180031ae9744e350d51e785c46887.jpg

[formation="4231, Lloris, Dier/Vlad, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose, Capoue, Stambouli, Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli, Adebayor"][/formation]

Edit: Fazio is far too slow to play this game.

Last edited:
...............................................Lloris

Dier........................Kaboul..................Jan.........................Rose

.................................Capoue.......Dembele

Lamela............................Eriksen.................................Chadli

...........................................Ade

Nothing wrong with that line up, but we need to press and play like we did at Sunderland.

We need to settle a first 11 instead of dropping players and changing everything based on the last game.

Mix it up for Forest, but for me, the line up above is our best at the moment.

We need to get the tactics right on Saturday, and more importantly, be fucking up for it.

I love the Bentaleb, Capoue, Stambouli midfield. I feel Woolwich would struggle against that setup. I'm not sold on Chadli to be honest. I think Soldado needs some game time, and he has some great crosses. He should get the chance to play out wide one of these games, just not sure if Woolwich is the game to test this theory out. Whatever happens, lets just hope for some passion. COYS

Back
Top Bottom