Spurs v Gooners facebook banter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't think of a worse place to join, sounds horrendous. Really what is the point of it?

There are rules!!! Biggest giveaway that it is a site set-up by the Tarquin scum. Ask them how much do they pay their flag wavers, I've heard it's £50 per game the PLASTIC cunts.

uh8qq.gif

I joined for a little bit, but had to leave it. First off, the "banter" is terrible. Plus, whenever someone makes a good point someone else will chime in with some stupid racist shit and it just takes all of the fun out of the whole thing. Fuck those plastic cunts.

My Nan wouldn't be happy with this Facebook banter bollocks. She used to tell me to close my eyes going through Woolwichbury and Gillespie Rd. That was okay until I became a bus driver for LT.

A) I don't have A Facebook account
B) I would last about two minutes if I joined in, if plastic is a no no then I'd be fucked.

But all you with Facebook accounts should join NOW..

YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU...
I'm sure the club will be able to do just fine without me entering a pissing contest with a bunch of cunts who have nothing better to do than argue on Facebook.

I get my fill of banter on here, I'm not going to waste my time on swapping words with a bunch of people I wouldn't spit on if they were on fire in real life. And, as I have mentioned many times previously, I don't do Facebook, I really don't care what someone had for dinner/time they went to the toilet/fed their cat!

I get my fill of banter on here, I'm not going to waste my time on swapping words with a bunch of people I wouldn't spit on if they were on fire in real life. And, as I have mentioned many times previously, I don't do Facebook, I really don't care what someone had for dinner/time they went to the toilet/fed their cat!

I do though I deeply care about what time people have breakfast, the last time they farted, their stupid sayings and quotes as if they are deep thinkers and of course how many selfies they can put up with themselves smiling because the more selfies you have smiling the more happy you are as a person.

I do though I deeply care about what time people have breakfast, the last time they farted, their stupid sayings and quotes as if they are deep thinkers and of course how many selfies they can put up with themselves smiling because the more selfies you have smiling the more happy you are as a person.
I'm not sure if you're being funny or serious, if the latter, think you should get out more young man and live your own life

Back
Top Bottom