Spurs v Gooners facebook banter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmm. No expert but I guess I would have to add individuals to the site. Anyone tried searching for Spurs Woolwich banter group requesting to join?

It's a rough day for Woolwich banter with Jenkinson on the move.

Cunt.

Folks, rightly or wrongly I joined the Tottenham and Woolwich banter group on Facebook. Now I might be looking through Blue & White glasses when I say this but this group is top heavy with Woolwich taking the piss. Why don't some of you guys & girls join and even the piss taking out a bit. Just do a search for the group on Facebook and join. There are one or two rules, not using the term 'plastic' is one of them which is a bit odd. Feedback on here would be good!

A) I don't have A Facebook account
B) I would last about two minutes if I joined in, if plastic is a no no then I'd be fucked.

But all you with Facebook accounts should join NOW..

YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU...

Back
Top Bottom