Spurs to play in Sydney??

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A lot of nice young players with good skill, but a bit of gym bulking is needed for the likes of Winks, Carroll, KWP etc.

Alternative - Emigrate you could do a lot worse!

But you have things that can kill you.

Seriously though , I think it is a major concern . Bit like the Olympics . It was annoying waking up to results rathe that actually watch the events take place .

If you could move Oz into a more sociable time zone for us Europeans then I think it'd be a great place to hold the World Cup

I

Seriously though , I think it is a major concern . Bit like the Olympics . It was annoying waking up to results rathe that actually watch the events take place .

If you could move Oz into a more sociable time zone for us Europeans then I think it'd be a great place to hold the World Cup
You may have your own Euro World Cup shortly!
FA's David Gills decision not to sits on FIFA Executive is one of the gutsy moves I have seen !

This is why I give all credit to our Aussie fans. They get up at 2:00 in the morning week in and week out to watch Spurs. Fucking dedication. Very glad to see us get there for this friendly for our deserving fans.

I

You may have your own Euro World Cup shortly!
FA's David Gills decision not to sits on FIFA Executive is one of the gutsy moves I have seen !

I read that Gill let it slip that no Euro or American (north & south) vote voted for him. Powerhouses of footie yet the cunt is still there. Cwazy

I read that Gill let it slip that no Euro or American (north & south) vote voted for him. Powerhouses of footie yet the cunt is still there. Cwazy
Yes, but a properly co-ordinated boycott of the WC would see the end of FIFA. FIFA itself need to go, or at least marginalised to the extent that it becomes irrelevant.

#ifyouwanttoknowifafishisbadlookatthehead

Yeah no worries mate,
I'll give the people that decide Greenwich meantime a call and see what I can do..

Back
Top Bottom