Spurs Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I listened to one episode of the Spurs Show when Mike Leigh was hosting and it was good, excellent even.

The Spurs Show is ok, it's Phil Cornwall that's shite. It's not him being painfully unfunny that annoys me the most it's his continuous talking over people that winds me up more. Especially considering some of the quality guests they get on the show

cantsmilespurs said:
I listened to one episode of the Spurs Show when Mike Leigh was hosting and it was good, excellent even.

The Spurs Show is ok, it's Phil Cornwall that's shite. It's not him being painfully unfunny that annoys me the most it's his continuous talking over people that winds me up more. Especially considering some of the quality guests they get on the show

Actually lately Cornwell has taken a backseat..its Mike Leigh who does most of the talking...

I stumbled through the Spurs Show last year, after having been an avid listener for about 2 years before. All points flav raise are dead on, Cornwell is irritating to the point where i want to monkey face with all the pubic hair in the world.

Lets face it, there is only one podcast that is worth listening to on iTunes....the Football Ramble. HA MERKED. Of course, what I mean is that the best podcast is the officall BMCFC podcast with special guest :nare:

If only that were true, anuyway #fuckDavro

Listen to the latest Spurs Show!!

Theo Delaney tells the story of how he came to know Scott Parker is a spurs fan while shooting the McD advert..

Awesome work...

I must admit this weeks episode was pretty good. One of their guests had me in stitches, had a really gravelly voice.

Thelonious Filth said:
I must admit this weeks episode was pretty good. One of their guests had me in stitches, had a really gravelly voice.

You continue to be very pro-Spurs Show.

I think it's time for an intervention.

spooky said:
Thelonious Filth said:

You continue to be very pro-Spurs Show.

I think it's time for an intervention.
I'm a trojan horse, I keep telling you. I'm actually Phil Cornwell, best known for playing Dave Clifton in Alan Partridge. :modric:

The gravely voice bloke is the tiny man from Harry Potter, if you are sad enough to see it. Mundungus.

The episode after the win in Milan he was on it and he wen't to it, he was pretty funny that ep as wel. Ket saying a Reem Polish before Joey Essex made Reem popular.

Flav said:
He's quality. Think he lives in Crouch End as well.
I couldn't help but think "that'll be Flav in 25 years" listening to him! He goes on a cracking rant about modern fans chatting shit and texting throughout games as well.

Back
Top Bottom