Spurs players in England's 11 I Euros

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As England will undoubtedly flatter to deceive & end up coming home a laughing stock I don't really want any of our players wearing themselves out over the summer in a tournament we have no chance of winning & suffering fatigue next season when it comes to our club.

It's all about Spurs I'm afraid. I couldn't give a shit about the national side at the moment.

Would like:

Hart
Walker Stones Smalling Bertrand*
Dier Alli
Sterling Barkley Zaha
Kane​

*Could be any one of Bertrand, Rose, Cresswell, Shaw if fit or Gibbs - can't really split a huge amount between them

That team would do better than anything Roy will likely put out.

Expect:

Hart
Clyne Stones Smalling Gibbs
Carrick Wilshere
Vardy Barkley Sterling
Kane​

That would get us through the group against average opposition, but lose to the first half decent outfit we play.

Certs you would expect

Kane
Alli
walker
Dier

Maybe, probably not

Rose
Mason
Carroll

Outside you never know

Trippier

mcgl8j.jpg

Was going to post something similar along the lines of these 2 posts. :levylol:

All our english players are too attack minded for Hodgson's style of management. He wouldn't know what too do with them. Rooney wouldn't be able to keep up the tempo. He'd be haggard by the end of the first half playing along side our lads!
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::pochlol::coys:

Back
Top Bottom