Spurs players in England's 11 I Euros

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mcgl8j.jpg

Walker has been far better than Clyne this season, and has been consistently good since he came back from 8 months out with injury. For some reason pundits seem to prefer Clyne though.

As England will undoubtedly flatter to deceive & end up coming home a laughing stock I don't really want any of our players wearing themselves out over the summer in a tournament we have no chance of winning & suffering fatigue next season when it comes to our club.

It's all about Spurs I'm afraid. I couldn't give a shit about the national side at the moment.

Listened to the press pass on Talksport earlier and the two guests were picking their England teams.
One of them picked Flanagan at right back because apparently he's England's best full back. Despite having been injured all season whilst Kyle walker is a key part of the meanest defence in the league. Right.

Certs you would expect

Kane
Alli
walker
Dier

Maybe, probably not

Rose
Mason
Carroll

Outside you never know

Trippier

I don't really care whether our players play or not. They will all need a rest, especially Harry, as he played in the under 21s tournament last season.

Kane, Alli and Walker are musts imo

Dier is on the verge, if Woy plays with a dm he's definitely in. Rose could be in there considering Shaw is out

Kane will come off the bench, with Rooney as captain likely to start, unless Hodgson goes with 2 up top. Dier is more of a certainty for me than Alli and Walker, this is going by the players we tend to pick.

I'm Swedish so I haven't followed England's qualifying. So this might be a stupid question.

How would you play England's start eleven today if there was a real competition game? And what Spurs players will make the roster?

Kane of course. Alli I think. Dier. Walker? Rose?

Last edited:
Is it given that Rooney starts. Alli has scored more than him this season as an 18 rear old midfielder. Kane and Vardi more than twice as many.

Last edited:
I think alli will get the nod because of the media attention, the rest will depend on where we finish in the league but if you were woy then you need to look at the benefit of playing people who have done it all season but won't happen because ppl like Rooney have to play

Back
Top Bottom