Spurs lads on a European tour - Euro 2016

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They did a legends night down in Exeter a couple of weeks ago.
One of my best mates was in attendance. I was going to go down for it but had work commitments so he went on his own. He found himself in a bar with a load of Spurs fans at 3am on a Friday morning.
He said it was a great night.

Nice one, I'm playing on Ozzie's golf day on the 1st June can't wait.... I hope I get to play with a Spurs Legends. They are a great bunch though and have played a few Graham Roberts golf day last year.
Always a great day out.

Yes and with Kane missing a penalty the other day looks like the poor form of the end of the season caring over into the internationals.
Glad these mistakes happened in England friendlies and not euros or Spurs matches
OK - bit too much of a leap for me, but yes - I'd rather they didn't do it for spurs

Was the 11 who started against Turkey the "first choice" for Roy? Or has it gotten that far yet?

Not that I'm biased or anything, but I thought yesterday's team didn't look as good as the 11 against Turkey.

Was the 11 who started against Turkey the "first choice" for Roy? Or has it gotten that far yet?

Not that I'm biased or anything, but I thought yesterday's team didn't look as good as the 11 against Turkey.

Do me a favour... FIVE Spurs players and no Jack Wilshit in a starting England 'Tournament' line-up...
Gooners will melt the internet with their fucking polls about it!

Back
Top Bottom