Spurs lads on a European tour - Euro 2016

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

krispur61

Krispur
I thought I would kick of a new thread to dicuss our lads putting on the England jersey and travelling to good old France to play in the Euros 2016.

Now, with England they always disappoint, one way or another, but this England team has young hungry players that give you hope...

With Kane, Alli, Walker, Rose and Dier I would love these guys to do the business and play with pride. We ain't gonna win the thing, but let's see if they can take their game to the international level.

If so, I might just hold out for more glory next season.

COYS

Plans change mate, things move on. When you are an international jet setter like me, it's tough to keep up.

It's like when you plan to have a deep fried dominos for dinner and then end up settling for getting skagged out of your mind instead.
See, now that's funny. Stick to the funnies and stop the make believe.

Because none of you seem to. And make a point about it. No worries.

I think its a huge problem up here. Glasgow especially it's seen as a badge of honour.
When I quit in my 20s it was seen as "fucked up" by my mates (who a lot of turned out to be just drinking buddies).

Trying to point out that waking up in gutters or on the lions in George Square was more "fucked up" didn't seem to work :)

Back
Top Bottom