Spurs Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Insert name" Blue and White Army.

When it gets going, clapping, alternate shouting, regardless of what's happening on the pitch - it's brilliant.

Sevilla game always stands out in my memory, 15 mins after half time just didn't stop, proper hairs on the neck moment.

Agreed, that Sevilla match was great! Martin Jol had some great songs, used to love "he's go no hair, we don't care" - original chant!
:bmj: (this is the only BMJ smilie)

Hate to be a smart arse but that's Bayer Leverkusen SpursUltra. It was the best blue and white army chant I've ever joined in. We should be doing it more!

:bmj::saha:

Next time I will travel in time and make a video specifically to accompany my comments, I just wanted to show the masses what could be achieved with better quality Bolivian marching powder.:baletroll:

The one I meant was the home game having let in an early couple of goals and looking dead and buried, there was no moaning, no booing just constant noise after half time to pick the boys up. Really believed we were going to pull it back.

I remember a great "martin jol 's blue and white army" at Fulham which went on for ages like the video then a yids chant started in time with it and it just went mental.

That was awesome

At Oldham Athletic I've often been told
That the team to remember, the team to recall
Are the great Man United the best of them all.
They came down to Tottenham in 75
They went in the Park Lane the Paxton, the Side,
But Tottenham were many and many to ruck
And the great Man United got battered to f**k
Toodaloo, toodaloo and the great Man United got battered to f**k.

We returned to Old Trafford in 78
We didn't have tickets we tore down their gates

They wasn't expecting the Spurs to turn up
So the great Man United got battered to f**k
Toodaloo, toodaloo and the great Man United got battered to f**k.

Also like hello, hello, we are the Tottenham boys!

It's impossible to keep it to one:
"When Steve went up to lift the FA Cup, we were there, we were there"
"Ginola, Ginola"
"Nayim from the half way line"
"Hoddle - born is the king of WHL"
"I love Erik the Viking, and Erik the Viking loves me"
"Whose got a lovely wife, Jamie Redknapp..... whose got an ugly wife, Ian Wright"
To Neil Ruddock when he played for Liverpool "where were you when Klinsmann scored?"
"Man in the raincoat's blue 'n white army" as we couldn't bring ourselves to use the ex-gooner's name
"Oh, when the Spurs" ... as sung when we played Inter Milan at home in the CL - made me go all unnecessary
I gotta million of 'em

"Man in the raincoat's blue 'n white army" as we couldn't bring ourselves to use the ex-gooner's name

Rep for that
dCkFtUO.gif

Saw one on here the other day but cannot for the life of me remember the player it's about..

Involved something alone the lines of "(Player) somethingorother.. Shagged his wife and now she's dead" and I think it went to the tune of 'The animals came in two by two'

Not a lot to go on but hopefully someone can put me out of my misery, I tried searching the forum but got nothing!

I saw the Millwall match mentioned back in the dark days earlier and remember walking down to the ground from London Bridge singing 'We all agree, Harry the Dog is a Poodle' after their top boy didn't turn up. But nothing beat a good knees up in the shelf 'Under the table you must go' followed by 5 minutes singing while you made your way to the back for the 'Oh my's'. Then came health and safety.

Here's one from the 1950's and no I'm not that fucking old.....

To the tune of macnamaras band

Oh we are the Spurs supporters and we love to watch them play
we go to all the home games and all of those away
and with us supporters following them we know they must do right
we loudly cheer when they appear the lads in blue and white
we are very proud of our football ground it's known throughout the land
and whilst we wait for the game to start we listen to the band
and when we see the teams come out you ought to hear the roar
we know it won't be long before the Spurs they start to score
la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

I' m off to find me rattle!

THFC