Spurs Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's impossible to keep it to one:
"When Steve went up to lift the FA Cup, we were there, we were there"
"Ginola, Ginola"
"Nayim from the half way line"
"Hoddle - born is the king of WHL"
"I love Erik the Viking, and Erik the Viking loves me"
"Whose got a lovely wife, Jamie Redknapp..... whose got an ugly wife, Ian Wright"
To Neil Ruddock when he played for Liverpool "where were you when Klinsmann scored?"
"Man in the raincoat's blue 'n white army" as we couldn't bring ourselves to use the ex-gooner's name
"Oh, when the Spurs" ... as sung when we played Inter Milan at home in the CL - made me go all unnecessary
I gotta million of 'em

I remember Erik the Viking, he always stops the ball
We love Erik, and Erik Loves us all

and, of course, any Erik song can now be adapted for Hugo Ze Frenchman

Nothing complicated. 40 seconds:

Oh oh oh oh oh,
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Paulinho

Repeat. Easy to get going, but unique and catchy.
Catchy as fuck. But I can see most people not understanding when Paulinho is sung. I mean. Most fans cant work out its two slow verses of Ohh when the Spurs before it speeds up..

Heard this being sung in the bricklayers before the Espanyol game had to google the words really tickled me and hope it takes off!!

The Chadli one is brilliant too!
Heard some great ones yesterday!!

He's got a massive cock he has, the jan, the jan
He tucks it in his football socks, the jan, the jan,
He fucked his bird and now she's dead, he's swinging his cock around his head,
Jan vertonghen tottenham's superman.

Back
Top Bottom