Spurs at Burnley FA Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And so the cunting begins!

No It doesnt look like any melting really, I think its like the tree in the forest, nobody saw the game so it didnt exist!! we are going for 120 games this season anyway so levy can lie about the revenues coming in!

Good new year sir? its a brave new world on this board in 2015

New smiley?
B6nfB5hCEAAKWt5.png
scdt89.png
best I could do, it's not my best work (I also made this one :paulinholol:)
Better sized version:
f9lcf5.png

No It doesnt look like any melting really, I think its like the tree in the forest, nobody saw the game so it didnt exist!! we are going for 120 games this season anyway so levy can lie about the revenues coming in!

Yes buddy, although I got twatted at the chelsea game and had to work the Friday. I was fucking awful. I'm ashamed to say I still had some gak left over and got on it at work because I was so hungover. Did fuck all and everything I did do I've had to go back over as it was such a fucking shambles.

My New Years resolution is to be less of a mess of a man

How was yours, what's going on round here?

So do the suporters make a sound if you are not there?

Yes buddy, although I got twatted at the chelsea game and had to work the Friday. I was fucking awful. I'm ashamed to say I still had some gak left over and got on it at work because I was so hungover. Did fuck all and everything I did do I've had to go back over as it was such a fucking shambles.

Jesus Carlito, what a mess! Its a big birthday for you this year, and I seem to remember you were thinking of retirement from the Gak!! At work too! At least I hope the big bosses werent around to see your heightened state!

I was at the united game, you are a lucky bastard being at the Chelsea one, sounded insane, wish I was there

I havent been on much either, few new people around, its getting a bit samey though, like football itself, more cyphers less personalities

I also remember my first line of coke, but also my first beer :harryhmm:

Back
Top Bottom