Spurs at Burnley FA Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When it's April and we've been dicked by Villa and Eriksen is taking power naps while taking corner kicks you might be! :eriksenlol:
Conversely had we played a slightly stronger team tonight, maybe there wouldn't have been a replay? Anyway, I take your your point - we're going to need everyone in the next 2 months.

Conversely had we played a slightly stronger team tonight, maybe there wouldn't have been a replay? Anyway, I take your your point - we're going to need everyone in the next 2 months.

I'm just messing around but we have a fuckton of games coming up and some of our rotation players are going to be needed and to not be shit.

Fuck sake, just saw we drew Leicester too if we go through. They're on a good run so we'd need a strong side to beat them. At this rate Dave the groundsman is going to get a run out with all the bloody games piling up!

Back
Top Bottom