Spurs announced as opponents for 2015 AT&T MLS All-Star Game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going to record this and watch it later on in the day, probably around 8pm

So if none of you could mention the result until then I would appreciate IT. Oh and let your Twitter friends know too.

Thanks muchely.

Ozle

It's on Premier Sports or whatever that is I think. Pretty sure I saw it advertised when I was watching the West Ham comedy show in Malta last week.

I hope this information is correct. If not, at least I've reminded everyone that West Ham lost a competitive football match in Malta.

It's on Premier Sports or whatever that is I think. Pretty sure I saw it advertised when I was watching the West Ham comedy show in Malta last week.

I hope this information is correct. If not, at least I've reminded everyone that West Ham lost a competitive football match in Malta.
Yes it was, but it's not now. I've looked everywhere, but it seems they've had a change of heart.

All-stars? Fuck, we've got United away in a little over a week. With all these players pulling out why is this game even happening? No one wants to play in it. No one wants to even broadcast it live. Exactly what Poch didn't want to happen and a fucking joke as usual. Enic lovers should have a long, hard look at themselves - Audi cup next. One that won't be remembered for a long time - I don't believe Tottenham sometimes - we don't seem to give ourselves a chance. Still the suits will be happy, so there's that at least.

Last edited:
All-stars? Fuck, we've got United away in a little over a week. With all these players pulling out why is this game even happening? No one wants to play in it. No one wants to even broadcast it live. Exactly what Poch didn't want to happen and a fucking joke as usual. Enic lovers should have a long, hard look at themselves - Audi cup next. One that won't be remembered for a long time - I don't believe Tottenham sometimes - we don't seem to give ourselves a chance. Still the suits will be happy, so there's that at least.

Not got too much of a problem with one game in the US, but the German trip seems a bit daft with the season starting so soon after.

Also, no home friendly is another strange one. These are the games where you can introduce kids and give them a taste of watching Spurs play at home. Should be playing at the lane this weekend with a whole week to focus on the United game.

Calm down dear, it's just a commercial

oLvGLPy.jpg

Must admit, I'm looking forward to this. Watched every Roma game so far this pre season but I'm missing seeing Tottenham. I'll be up in the early hours to watch

Kane double in a 3-0 win

InTheCity InTheCity when are you making your way out there for the game? Will be very interesting to see how we line up

I'll be at the United game in Chicago, strong chance they will be at a hotel near me so will try and find a way to fuck with their lasagne
I Am I n the airport as we speak ready to board a flight to Denver. I've already received reports that CO Spurs are telling people not to sing and yelled at a guy for taunting gooners that showed up to our open practice. At any rate, wish you were going.

Here is the listing of television channels showing the match, I'll have a download of the match for people on Thursday if you're unable to watch it live.

1P7a1kR.png

I Am I n the airport as we speak ready to board a flight to Denver. I've already received reports that CO Spurs are telling people not to sing and yelled at a guy for taunting gooners that showed up to our open practice. At any rate, wish you were going.

Certainly wasn't the case last night as I barely have a voice. Shout out to LA and Austin for bringing it loud. And my air bnb is a block away from a dispensary next to a Taco bar that was blasting Chakra Demus.
Honestly, I may never leave here

Not to sing?! You mean at the game? That's a nonsense, sorry I couldn't be there wish I could have would have been great, hope you have a lot of your guys with you

I have my scouting mission watching united tonight, they don't seem to give as much a shit as spurs as I saw online they showed up 10pm last night at the Four Seasons with a massive crowd waiting for hours and hardly any stopped for pics or autographs

No class really not even being in city a full day before game, making their fans look like the pricks they are

Certainly wasn't the case last night as I barely have a voice. Shout out to LA and Austin for bringing it loud. And my air bnb is a block away from a dispensary next to a Taco bar that was blasting Chakra Demus.
Honestly, I may never leave here

I knew you would sort the atmosphere out my man! and yes I hear you I know A LOT of people that have left this frozen tundra of a city for Colorado recently!

This is like a satire article.

http://www.9news.com/story/sports/soccer/2015/07/29/mls-all-star-game/30820231/

MLS All-Star Game in Denver on Wednesday

DENVER (AP) - Speedy U.S. national team defender DeAndre Yedlin is among the players on the Tottenham Hotspur roster for Wednesday's MLS All-Star Game in Commerce City, Colorado.

Yedlin played for the Americans in the CONCACAF Gold Cup third-place game Saturday, entering the contest late and helping set up the tying goal. Panama won the shootout 3-2 after extra time ended with the score 1-1.

The Tottenham lineup also includes Argentinian midfielder Erik Lamela and Dutch goalkeeper Michel Vorm, along with Belgian midfielder Moussa Dembele and Argentinian defender Federico Fazio.

Tottenham will play a group of MLS All-Stars that includes Clint Dempsey, who suited up for the Hotspur before joining Seattle Sounders FC.

(Copyright 2015 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Back
Top Bottom